Rules and Regulations
- Check-in time at the hotel is 2:00 pm (noon).
- In case of early arrival (before the appointed time), the guest has the right to leave things for storage at the Hotel.
- Payment is due upon check-in, unless prepaid at the time of booking. After making the payment, the guest is given a residence form and a room key.
- Identification is required for check-in at the hotel.
- If you are late for check-in, you must notify the Administration. Otherwise, if you are late by more than 5 hours, we reserve the right to charge a fee for the actual simple room, but not more than one day of stay.
- Departure from the hotel takes place - at 12 noon. If the guest wants to stay in the room after this time, upon agreement with the Administration, he must pay for all hours during which he will use the room after the check-out time;
- Before the guest checks out, the administrator conducts a visual check of the room. This is necessary in order to identify damage to hotel property, if any. If any violations are found on the part of the guest, he will have to reimburse the amount of damage.
The Hotel provides the following services to Guests
- free services:
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel;
- Call an ambulance;
- Using a first aid kit;
- Call a taxi;
- Using the pool;
- Free parking for cars, boats
- SPA zone
- The hotel has the right to unilaterally terminate the contract for the provision of hotel services or refuse to extend the period of stay if the guest violated the rules of stay, did not pay for services on time, or caused material damage to the hotel.
- In case of complaints from guests, the administration takes all necessary measures provided by law to resolve the situation.
- Daily cleaning of the occupied room is subject to the condition that the guest is outside the room. In the event that the guest is unable to leave the room due to health reasons, cleaning may be delayed or carried out in the presence of the guest, if he agrees to this.
- If you forgot your belongings at the hotel, the hotel administration will take all measures to return them to the owner. If the owner of the items has not been found, the hotel stores them for 30 days. However, storage and/or shipping costs may be borne by the owner.
- Residing at the hotel is obliged to comply with the established rules of residence and fire safety;
- close windows and doors when leaving the room;
- The resident is required to maintain silence in the hotel from 23:00 to 07:00.
- The resident must not smoke in the rooms and on the territory of the hotel, where it is prohibited;
- The resident has no right to move furniture and equipment in the room without the permission of the Hotel Administration;
- The resident is responsible for loss of or damage to hotel property and must pay damages caused by their actions.
The hotel does not allow:
- leave strangers in the rooms, give them a guest card or room keys;
- it is forbidden to store bulky things, flammable materials, weapons, drugs;
- keep animals and birds;
- being on the territory of the restaurant without outerwear, in wet swimming trunks, swimsuits.
The hotel administration is not responsible for temporary shutdowns of city communications, such as electricity, water and heat, caused by emergencies or planned repairs that are within the competence of local authorities.